Experienced Foreclosure Litigation Attorney
Responsible for handling highly contested cases and trial for the firm, including but not limited to drafting of discovery and motions, attendance at uncontested and contested non-jury trials and motion hearings and general civil litigation, in state and federal courts. They will utilize legal knowledge and experience as necessary to facilitate the litigation process on behalf of our clients.
Must attend Trials and Hearings
– Minimum 5-7 years litigation/courtroom experience for experienced position.
– Must be willing to travel throughout entire state of Florida as needed basis
– Well-versed in the rules of evidence and introducing evidence
– May be required to attend hearings, mediations and other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
– Bachelor’s Degree with a Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
– Member of the state bar, while maintaining all necessary licensing and continuing legal education requirements
– 5-7 years litigation experience preferred for experienced position. Foreclosure experience a plus.
– Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
– Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
– Must possess strong organizational skills.
– Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
In exchange, we offer a pleasant, friendly work environment coupled with the following benefits:
-Paid time off
-Subsidized health insurance
We are a drug free work environment and all candidates must be willing to submit to and successfully pass a drug and criminal background check.
If interested, please respond with your cover letter, resume and writing samples to email@example.com . Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered. EOE.