Handle various legal cases in conjunction with attorneys related to foreclosure, evictions and civil litigation
– Handle foreclosure sales, evictions, post-sale matters, collateral, et al
– Preparing Pleadings, Motions, Affidavits, etc.
– Handle incoming and outgoing mail
– Daily communication with clients in a professional manner, including use of vendor systems, like Black Knight and Tempo
– Maintain a good working rapport with clients which requires discretion and judgment
– Ensure that documents are saved and filed into appropriate workspaces/folders in case management systems
– Assist attorneys in all aspects and areas of a statewide practice as needed
– Working legal knowledge of foreclosure required
– Capable to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
– Ability to demonstrate acceptance of responsibility for both achievements and errors
– Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
– Eager to learn new tasks and can embrace change
– Ability to build positive relationships with other team members and members of the firm
– Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
– Organizational skills, time management, and deadline adherence are essential functions
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established firm with great growth potential. In addition, we offer competitive salaries, paid time off, paid holidays, subsidized health insurance, and a 401K plan.
We are a drug free work environment and all candidates must pass a drug and criminal background check. EOE.
If interested, please respond with your resume and cover letter. Indicate the title of the job you are applying for and include your salary requirements. Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time